Friday, January 18, 2013

The Barrett Jackson Auto Auction

This is one more thing checked off my bucket list!
I have always wanted to see a big name auto auction and The Barrett Jackson did not disapoint.  It was more than cars.  They had food, boats, RV's, planes, bikes and CARS!!

The sad part is I didn't have my camera with me so I had to rely on my cell phone camera which was loosing power fast. 

Before I post the car photos I have to add that we found the auction because we were on our way to find a deli that served lox and bagles!  If you ever in the Scottsdale area check out Lox, Stock and Bagle!  What a great breakfast.
 
I can't believe I am really here!!
 


Now for the pictures you have been waiting for!
 

 
This is one of the Bond Cars

I didn't see the DO NOT TOUCH SIGN!
Yes I opened the car door and took a picture.
 


 



 

 
 





 



 

 
 





 



 
 



 


 



 
 







 



This is the car from Fast and Furious
Bill in the fancy big truck!                                   
 
                                HERO TRUCK! This was FANTASTIC!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment