Monday, August 18, 2014

August 4, 2014 Stewart/Hyder

This is it, the last photos I took of this wonderful trip.
So many memories and views that a camera will never duplicate.
This is Stewart, B.C and Hyder, Alaska
 




 
We were driving up to Salmon Glacier in B.C. when were came across this
camera hog.  Oh this marmet would have posed all day long.
 

 
 
 


This is the one glacier we could look down on.



Holding back the glacier

 
In closing out the trip I need to remember someone who chose to leave this
world July 29th. 
 
Bob was my step-dad, probably the best step-dad a girl
could ask for. 
As long as I knew him he loved to tell stories and drink good, not great wine.  He loved little things like chocolate and gourmet potato chips. 
 
I wish he would have stayed just a little longer so he could meet and fall in love with Ember or have a drink with my dad. 
 
Just know you are missed so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment