Friday, May 15, 2015

May 11-14, 2015 Air Force Academy

So Colorado Springs, the Air Force Academy was fantastic.
The Famcamp on the base was beautiful.  I can only imagine
how packed it is for a football game.



This is a photo of part of the campus.
The dorm rooms and class room are in this square.

This is the outside of the chapel

 

And the inside
  











We also took a ride on the Pikes Peak Cog Train

Blowing the eight feet of snow off the track


Beautiful view

Then off to lunch at the Broadmoor.  
The food and service were great.
After eating we took a walk around the grounds.









So this is Garden of the Gods
It was our last day with the Red Rocks.  
I really wanted pictures of rock climbers.  
My great-nephew Camden had entrusted
us with his Flat Stanley project and I had
no pictures of climbers.  Today was my day!




I was so happy to get these last shots!!


Our next big stop is Lake of the Ozarks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment