Friday, March 2, 2018

February 12-14, 2018

La Paz - Maranatha RV Park 

We also stopped here on our trip south.
If you ever get to Baja you must contact Eduardo for a tour.  
He has many different tours and we took a total of three with him.
It was money well spent!!

For our second tour Bob (one of the men in our group) and I swam with
the whale sharks.  This was quite a special event.  The water was cold and the visabality was low because of the krill in the water.  Bob was in longer than me because he 
had an underwater camera.  I was heading back to the boat when one swam right past me.  Took my breath away.




Thanks Bob for letting me use your picture!







Art on the malecon 






Our third tour was of Todo Santos.
This is a town of artist from all over the world and the origional
Hotel California.


Restroom signs.
Any questions?




Just plain cute



We have seen so much history in the 
old missions and Churches.
They have such beautiful architecture. 




Flo caught this reflection of the 
group.  Pretty cool



Such a great town to walk around

 











We got in some beach time on this tour.
Playa Los Cerritos is such a beautiful beach.

This is Hacienda Cerritos.
I think they had the best view of the water






I am a novice when it comes to chili rellenos.  I had never
had any till this trip.  Now I have had three.
but Flo said this place has the best seafood chili rellenos .

We had a busy wonderful two days in La Paz.
Thanks Eduardo for the wonderful tours.


The icons will be in yellow for the trip north to the USA




No comments:

Post a Comment