Monday, May 14, 2018

May 11-12, 2018 Hot Springs Arkansas


Hot Springs will defiantly be a return visit sight.
This town has so much charm, history and so many beautiful parks
that two days was not enough.




I walked through town during the day and at night.
I could do this every day.

I found the rock faces in town.


I loved all the art work, old and new in town













I could not decide which photo I liked best




This is the bath house I went to.
The bath part was great!  The women that walked me through
was Jill and she was fantastic.
I don't think I would spend the extra again for the mani/pedi and facial
That person was rushed and smelled like cigarette smoke

I took these pictures and then seen the
no pictures or video sign.  

This tub is deeper than it looks

This is where you get your sits bath.
Every muscle in your lower back will thank you

 We went to a German restaurant.
This was the best thing we ordered

 The store was closed but I could not 
resist a photo of this dress.

These old buildings are so beautiful.




Good bye Hot Springs.  We will be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment