Friday, April 3, 2015

March 30, 2015 Falkner Winery

Let me start by saying that we love Harvest Hosts!!
This membership allows us to enjoy overnight stays at wonderful hidden gems.
Today we found our way to Temecula, CA. If you love to visit vineyards and eat wonderful food, this is a must see on your travels. 

We only had time for one winery and was told Falkner is the best and 
the sources were correct.




These photos are from the store and tasting room.


 






The Pinnacle is the restaurant at the winery.  The food and service were wonderful.
I am so glad we made a reservation. 

To all the foodies out there,
The plates were beautiful.  I just forgot to take a picture till 
after the damage was done.





The grounds of the vineyard were beautiful.










In closing it is with a heavy heart that I remember a special lady.
I guess it is fitting that she passed as we were enjoying the most beautiful winery.  
She would have loved this place.
Lill passed away March 30th.
She leaves us with so many stories and memories.
She was one heck of a uker player and with one look, her partner - me,
knew I had played the wrong card.
She made me smile every time we were together.
I look forward to the day when we will play cards together again.
Love ya Lill and Miss you much my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment