Saturday, May 7, 2016

April 6th - May 7th, 2016 Texas

Texas with the Grand Kids

For most of this trip we have been in the Austin, Texas area.
So I hope you are ready for pictures of the grand babies.
Ian is getting so big and is so much fun to talk with and build stuff with.
He is also Ember's number one fan.
Neil is busy.  No time to talk just move.
These little ones are my heart and I am so missing Ella, the oldest granddaughter who is in Michigan.  Hopefully we will get lots of time with her this summer.





This was a great indoor playground.  The kids had a ball here.








First hair cut for Ember



Ember is now a baby swimmer.  
She loves it till she gets chilled then she is done.



Today was zoo day.
The weather was perfect and the kids were fantastic.
A special thanks to Athena for manning the camera.












She kept up with the boys all day.

On May 18th we got the call that no kid expects.  They were taking my mom to the hospice center.  I spoke with the nurse before they took her.  She said mom was resting and breathing easy.  I ask the nurse to tell her we were on our way and would be there at 2 pm the next day and that I love her.  She passed at 8:20 pm Monday night.
I am so glad that I got to talk to her a couple of days before all this happened and that my cousins and uncle got to visit with her.
Mom your smile will always be with us.










We leave Austin on the 12th of May.  We are heading for Red Bay, AL then to an FMCA rally in Rayne, LA.  When we leave Rayne we head back to Florida to finish up mom's estate then to Goshen, IN for another FMCA rally and finally to Michigan.






No comments:

Post a Comment