Wednesday, July 19, 2017

FMCA RALLY 2017

We had a great time at the 2017 Family Motor Coach Rally
in Indianapolis, IN




Look at the line!
Just think, there were several different parking zones

Beautiful sunsets.


Our coach all set up.

Bill waiting for the storm to clear
so we can drive.

I took a short ride on the Monon Trail.
I wish I would have had longer.  It was a 
beautiful ride.


We ate at Fire by the Monon.

I had the wine and Bill had a Mango Voodoo 

I had the BERRY FRESH SALAD with steak, spinach and romaine, seasonal fresh berries, crumbled goat cheese, almonds, golden raisins, Scholar’s Inn granola and topped with red onions. Served with our house-made vinaigrette  
Bill had the INFERNO BURGER Topped with smoked pulled pork, our chipotle-citrus BBQ sauce, aged white cheddar cheese and our beer-battered onion rings.
I also ordered the onion rings but could not eat them all.
It was a great restaurant with great service.

We had great entertainment this year.
The Sidewalk Stompers rocked our lunch break!


We also had nightly entertainment that was very good.
William Florian preformed a tribute to John Denver.


They preformed a great mix of tunes

Saturday night was Cirque-A-Palooza
They were a great mix of corny and serious.






Some sights around the fair grounds

How much is that puppy in the window?


We had rain, mud and stuck RV's




I found Zeus and Athena
Beautiful Rottweilers 
I can't remember the owners names.


These folks had a hot tub!!



The infield Lot X
We called it home

We were a little short on drives.
Bill and I got the award for most hours driven.
We drove 20 hours and only did the morning and evening shifts
so we never missed anything!!



No comments:

Post a Comment