Monday, July 10, 2017

July 7-8, 2017

This is our track to Indianapolis for the FMCA rally.  
We stopped by a town called Bluffton, IN and it stole my heart.   


This is the county court house.  It was build from sandstone in 1889 and added to the 
historical register in 1979. I love the detail in the building.





I love the old buildings and Ella is my 
granddaughters name!


 This shop had a ton of old sewing machines and 
vacuum cleaners

  Ouabache State Park was one of the places that the  Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) did a lot of work. Many of the roads, shelters, restrooms, gatehouses, and bridges etc. still in use today were built by these young men during the Great Depression.



They have a small herd of buffalo here.
They look more like cows.  I am not sure if that is because of 
age or because they are in an enclosure. 


This was our favorite restaurant.
I took pictures of the food after we had eaten half of it
so I didn't post pictures.  
Not only was the food wonderful the owner were great.
We had a few great conversations and they made us feel
like family.  
I would make a special stop just to 
see them and eat their food.



We made it to the rally and things are getting busy here.  
I can't wait for things to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment