Friday, September 16, 2016

August 12 - 15, 2016 Assateague Island

Assateague Island

This was one fantastic place.  Everyday was a new sight and I was up most mornings to visit the ponies and see the sunrise.  I will try not to overload the blog but I make no promises.




This beauty and the colt were my favorite models



































So those are my favorite pony photos.  We need to go back to the park because I wanted pictures of them on the beach but they were never there.

We had some beautiful sunrises.  Worth getting up early for.














 





















These are random photos from the Ocean City Boardwalk and around the campground.








There is a story behind this photo.
I woke up at 4:30 am to heavy winds.  I went outside to roll the window shades up.  
There were chairs and pans blowing all over and tents were whipping around.  I came around the rig and seen this beautiful moon.  After I get the blinds secured I went in and got the camera.  The wind was so rough I had to steady myself against the coach.   

And I will finish with the food.
This is the Sunset Grill.  We had great food and service.



Cheese Crab Dip

East coast chef salad
Seafood stuffed white fish


The next night we went to The Globe.  This restaurant used to be a theater.

She crab chowder

Seafood burrito
Tuna, seaweed salad and avocado








Shark on the Harbor was our last restaurant.






I usually load the map here but for some reason it didn't want to load.
We are now at Andrews Air Force Base near Washington D.C.  When we leave here we head for Richmond, VA to the Cummins shop.  Our engine is making a new noise. 
I hope you enjoy the photos.  

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is: THANX!!!!!! You share so many great things. i know I'll never get to Assatigue, but your photo's have been so wonderful............and of course, the food!!! WOW!!!
    Thanx again! Diane

    ReplyDelete