Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 28 - 31, 2016 Near Salem, Massachusetts

Salem, Massachusetts

This was a quick trip to the city.  We were able to take a trolley tour but this post will be lacking in photos. 

There is a lot of history here and it's not all about the witch hunt.  The water way is rich in history and beautiful.





The trolley guide told us this was a great restaurant and he was right!



We also had a fun meal with Bobbi and Dave, friends from our Alaska trip.  We tried to eat at Patriots Place but they don't allow dogs on the premises and they had Fen-way with them.  I did take some pictures of the stadium before we left.





So now I am up to date again.
We are on our way to Portland then Bar Harbor.


After Bar Harbor we are headed to Assateague Island.  I added the link.  I think I will have a good time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment