Sunday, May 14, 2017

May 11-12, 2017 Helena, MT

We were going to stay in Butte but I found a FamCamp north of there in
Helena.  This was a fantastic find.




 And they had deer. When we pulled in we seen
lots.  When I went to take photos I found two
trying to access this building.


 I love the old buildings




 This is what I woke up to.
Great show!!


Services began in 1914 but the Church was not completed
until 1924.






Now this is how you pull a parade, Big Rig style.
We caught the Vigilante Parade.  You really
learn a lot about a town watching their parade.
They had a float for the college boxing team, hospital, Amelia Earhart,
and gold panning, just to name a few.




 I love the old buildings and historical homes.






We left Helena and we are now in West Yellowstone
and I have been taking lots of pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment