Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 15, 2017 Yellowstone II


This was the best day ever.
This mama and baby started my day out with a bang.


 Big yawn after a short nap




The views were beautiful


These two are looking down at
Mammoth Hot Springs




 She was so close


This was the only deer we have seen so far

We seen more beautiful sights




 And I got out the big lens
Do you see what the bison is looking at?

Someone is looking for lunch


Love this photo





Love the rushing water



Found these ladies posing


I had the long lens on auto focus
It didn't do what I wanted.
Anyway, what kind of bird is this?

Just had to add on more photo of the cutie.

So now we must pay for all the beautiful days we have had.
Snow starts tomorrow with a warning until Thursday.
That will give me time to update the blog with today's photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment